Thursday, December 6, 2007

Posh Spice Sleeps Naked with Beckham

AP Photo/Matt Sayles, file

Victoria Beckham has publicly embarrassed her husband David again by revealing sexy secrets about their love life in a new magazine interview.

The Spice Girls star, who once revealed her soccer stud wore her underwear, left her husband red-faced during a recent Elle magazine interview at the couple's Beverly Hills home in Los Angeles by opening up about her man's manhood.

She says in the January issue of the style magazine that she sleeps without clothes. "You don't sleep with David Beckham," she says. "I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night!"

The saucy fashion icon then causes her husband to blush when she adds, "Would you like me to add that you have a large penis?"

Bashful Beckham is left reeling from the comment, but eventually smiles and says, "No comment! I agree with everything my wife says."

0 comments:

Post a Comment